Would you like to contribute a personal story to the Dare to be Fabulous roster? We welcome submissions!
Stories should be written in the first person and relay a true personal experience. A caveat is that no living being was intentionally harmed either physically or emotionally by your actions. After all, fabulous women would never let that happen!
Note that story submissions may be edited for considerations of style, grammar, or length, and that titles may also be altered.
Written submissions can be any length up to 1,000 words.
- Write “Submission:” in the email subject line, followed by your story’s title.
- At the top of your message, please provide your name, address, telephone number, and email address. (Your contact information will remain private.)
- Please provide the word count of your story
- If your story was previously published (websites and blogs included), please note where and when. Please also confirm that you hold the copyright and provide full permission to reprint the story.
- Include a short bio blurb about yourself in two or three sentences. Feel free to include the URL to your website, if you have one.
- Below your bio blurb, please paste the full text of your written story in 14 pt font.
Submission email: email@example.com
There is no remuneration offered for featured stories on this website. Dare to be Fabulous is a labor of love.
Note that newly featured stories are introduced through the blog, which also goes out to 500+ subscribers, including fellow contributors, members of the media, and publishers. Your bio blurb can also include a hyperlink to direct readers to a pertinent website.
Rights and Reprints:
Dare to be Fabulous is interested in non-exclusive rights. Use of the material will not restrict the authors’ rights to have their stories reprinted elsewhere. However, reproduction of any featured stories on this website will need a proper citation to Dare to be Fabulous.
Please send reprint inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org